New Curbside Hours are: Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1:00pm-6:00pm and Saturdays from 10:00-1:00pm!
How to do Curbside Requests: Call the library at 413-527-9480, email us at email@example.com, or press the Resources tab and choose CURBSIDE REQUEST at the top of this page.
Tuesday, September 29, 2020 from 3:00-5:00pm. Rain Date: Thursday, October 1st!at picnic tables on side of library. Please wear your masks!
Please bring a hardcover book of 100-150 pages that you want to repurpose. Book artist, Cathy Thibodeau, will show you how to transform it just by folding!
Please call 413-527-9480 to reserve your place. There is a limit of 8 participants.
Enjoy this video showing what to expect when you enter the library on Wednesdays! Thanks,Emily!
We are pleased to announce that on Wednesdays we are open for limited browsing from 1-4pm.
We will continue with only Wednesdays for the time being. The Youth Department will be open by appointment on Wednesdays from 10am-Noon! Please call to arrange your family visit.
- Four people at a time will be able to enter the library for 20 minutes.
- There will be masks, hand sanitizer, and gloves available.
- Please wear masks in our building.
- Most furniture has been moved and computers are not available at this time. However, staff can make copies or send faxes for patrons.
- There will be a volunteer or staff member at the entrance to keep track of the number of people inside. Patrons can drive up and call from their car to find out if there is a wait.
- Please follow the lines on our floor and maintain physical distancing. You will have access to all NEW Adult, Young Adult, and Youth materials as well as Staff Picks, CDs, and DVDs.
- If you would like items from our collection, please let staff know and they will go into the stacks for your items. The stacks and children’s areas will be closed off to the public.
- Youth appointments will be only for YOUR family.
- Youth Department browsing, like the Adult area, will be for 20 minutes.
- Toys, and soft furniture have been removed from the area for now.
- We will sanitize the Department between appointments.
Kick off the 2020-2021 preschool year with a LIVE event in the Pavilion! Enjoy a walk through “The Very Busy Spider” by Eric Carle.
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 23RD AT 10:30AM (rain date: 9/30)
Call the Library to schedule your walk! We will have 2 families start every 15 minutes from 10:30-11:30am.
Please wear your masks!
Join Ms. Cindy in the Pavilion for a story and an educational activity! Choose one of 2 times: 10:30am or 11:00am. Weather dependent! Please remember your masks!
Call 413-527-9480 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your time!
We had fun talking Summer Staff Picks on tv!
Week #1 winner of a $10 gift certificate to Bashista’s: Lynne Judd
Week #2 winner of a $10 gift certificate to Puza’s Pure Foods: Kathryn Sadakierski
Week #3 winner of a $10 gift certificate to Paisanos’s: Jennifer Labrie
Week #4 winner of a $10 gift certificate to Mikel’s Coffee: Lorraine Morse
Week #5 winner of a $10 gift certificate to Tandem Bagels: Paula Thibodeau
Week #6 winner of a $10 gift certificate to Fini’s Farm: Kathy Caputo
Week #7 winner of a $10 gift certificate to Bashista’s: Faith Harrison
GRAND PRIZE WINNERS OF A $25 GIFT CERTIFICATE TO BARNES AND NOBLE: Geri Jennings and Barbara Thompson
Let us simplify your searches with book bundles! For example, studying a unit on dinosaurs? Ask for a bundle on dinosaur books! We will curate a bundle of ten books on whatever subjects or authors we have in the library.