This year’s Adult Summer Reading 2020 will be on paper AND virtual! It’s summer reading with a twist!
July 6-August 17th
Follow this link to enter the online program to go paper free!
Prefer paper (and, really who doesn’t?)? Let us know! We will include a booklet and raffle slips in your Curbside Bag!
We will still have the same great weekly raffles and grand prizes!
- Week #1 Winner of a $10 Gift Certificate to Bashistas: Lynne Judd!
- Week #2 winner of a $10 Gift Certificate to Puza’s Pure Foods: Kathryn Sadakierski!
Events: Celebrate Summer with us!
- Virtual Ukulele Classes with Andy Goulet: 3 Sessions. Tuesdays July 14, 21, and 28th at 2:00pm over Zoom. Please register to get code.
- Virtual The Joy of Photography with Robert Floyd: Contact us for Robert Floyd’s email between July 14-August 3rd. Receive feedback and ideas on Zoom on Monday, August 3rd at 6:30pm! Please register.
- Virtual “Living Soil” documentary: We have received permission to air the film on our website! Saturday, July 25th at 3:00pm.
- Virtual “These Dreams” Dream Interpretation Workshop with Psychologist, Jean Pao Wilson, Ph.D! Register for the Zoom Room on Thursday, July 30th at 3:30pm.
- Live! Park and Watch Acrobat Li Liu! Family Event! Tuesday, August 4th at 6:30pm.
- Just added: Live Event! Book Folding with Cathy Thibodeau! Family Event. Tuesday, August 11th at 3:00pm. Registration required.