Let us simplify your searches with book bundles! Ask for one of these bundles of 5 books. EZ Readers African Animal, Pokemon Graphic Books (middle grades), Non Fiction Craft Books (all ages),EZ Readers Bugs,EZ Readers Sports,Non Fiction Dinosaur Books (all ages),Race/Civil Rights (ages 12 & up). Want a different subject? Let us know and we will make a bundle for you!
The Book Drop is now open! Your items will be held in quarantine for 3 days before being checked in. Amnesty continues! Also, please do not leave donations at this time. We only have room for library items. Thank you!
Enjoy Emily’s cooking class! Bon appetit!
Get to know e-books and devices even while we are closed!
Email email@example.com to arrange a phone meeting with Robert! Don’t be in the dark about technology!
Thank you to the citizens of Southampton! On one of your walks, check out our NEW ROOF!
The August 2020 read is “Their Eyes Were Watching God” by Zora Neale Huston. This meeting will be in the pavilion. Join us on August 25th at 1:00pm.
I’m checking the firstname.lastname@example.org email daily so please email with any questions or comments. Johanna is keeping up with our FaceBook page, website and e-newsletter. If you don’t get the e-newsletter and want to, just email me and we’ll get you on the list. It’s worth going to the Edwards FaceBook page just to see and hear Johanna telling a dog story holding her dog Buster. Lisa will be checking our phone messages daily and answering them. Just leave a message at 413-527-9480. If you need help with Overdrive, she can call you back. If you want tech help, Robert is still available to help by phone. Just email email@example.com and I’ll let him know. If you have research questions, Emily is available – just let me know. We encourage you to use Libby/Overdrive apps for online resources, ebooks, ebooks on CD, magazines, etc., or register for a Boston Public Library ecard at www.bpl.org/ecard/. Please stay safe and be well.
What does the library’s extended closing mean for you?
- You may place all items in our book drop. We are checking it frequently!
- We are holding items in quarantine for 3 days. After quarantine is over, we will check in your items.
- Late fees accrued during our closure will be waived.
- Delivery from the Commonwealth Catalog has been suspended for the time being.
- Please leave your food donations for the Community Pantry on the front porch of the Congregational Church for the time being.
- We are suspending accepting your book donations for the Friends Book Sale at this time.