Edwards Public Library
30 East Street
Southampton, MA 01073
PLEASE CHECK CURBSIDE HOURS DURING COVID-19 EPIDEMIC. The library will revert to the hours below when it is safe to do so.
Monday – CLOSED
Tuesday – 10 am – 8 pm
Wednesday – 10 am – 4 pm
Thursday – 10 am – 8 pm
Friday – 1 pm – 4 pm
Saturday – 10 am – 1 pm
Library closings during inclement weather are posted on our Facebook page and are posted on ABC 40/FOX 6 TV and WHMP 1400 AM radio.
Via Route 9
- Go to the center of Northampton.
- Turn at the Academy of Music Theater onto Rt. 10.
- Travel approximately 10 miles through Easthampton to Southampton.
- At the fire station (on right), take left onto East St.
- Edwards Library is 1/4 mile on right (brick building).
- From I-91N, take Exit 17B and bear right onto Route 141.
- From I-91S, take Exit 17 and turn right onto Route 141.
- Travel 1 mile on Route 141 and take left onto Southampton Rd.
- Travel for several miles and through a 4-way stop into Southampton.
- Continue until you see Edwards Library on left at 30 East St. (brick building).
Via I-90 (Mass. Turnpike)
- Take Exit 3 in Westfield.
- Take left onto Rt. 10 traveling North into Southampton. You will pass the Southampton Golf Club and Conant Park.
- Continue until you reach the fire station (Approximately 1/8 mile on left).
- Take right onto East St.
- Library is 1/4 mile on right (brick building).
Send Us Email
Please use the form below to contact about your concerns.