We are pleased to announce that on Wednesdays we are open for limited browsing from 1-4pm.
We will continue with only Wednesdays for the time being. The Youth Department will be open by appointment on Wednesdays from 10am-Noon! Please call to arrange your family visit.
Limited Browsing Information:
- Four people at a time will be able to enter the library for 20 minutes.
- There will be masks, hand sanitizer, and gloves available.
- Please wear masks in our building.
- Most furniture has been moved and computers are not available at this time. However, staff can make copies or send faxes for patrons.
- There will be a volunteer or staff member at the entrance to keep track of the number of people inside. Patrons can drive up and call from their car to find out if there is a wait.
- Please follow the lines on our floor and maintain physical distancing. You will have access to all NEW Adult, Young Adult, and Youth materials as well as Staff Picks, CDs, and DVDs.
- If you would like items from our collection, please let staff know and they will go into the stacks for your items. The stacks and children’s areas will be closed off to the public.
- Youth appointments will be only for YOUR family.
- Youth Department browsing, like the Adult area, will be for 20 minutes.
- Toys, and soft furniture have been removed from the area for now.
- We will sanitize the Department between appointments.