What does the library’s extended closing mean for you?
- You may place all items in our book drop. We are checking it frequently!
- We are holding items in quarantine for 3 days. After quarantine is over, we will check in your items.
- Late fees accrued during our closure will be waived.
- Delivery from the Commonwealth Catalog has been suspended for the time being.
- Please leave your food donations for the Community Pantry on the front porch of the Congregational Church for the time being.
- We are suspending accepting your book donations for the Friends Book Sale at this time.